Trim levels, Order of Rank

DAteggy93

I was wondering, under the top dog Type R, its the GSR, then hos does the gs, ls , and rs fall into place?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
As for how they were priced when sold straight from Acura

Type R
GSR
GS
LS
RS

The GS, SE, LS, RS are all the same with the exception of options. RS was the base, LS added a sunroof, GS added leather.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Type Rx
Type R
GSR
GS/SE
LS
RS

The Rx Was the JDM integra with "all the options"

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Not all gs's had leather, not saying you said they all do, I just want to make that side note...

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
the gs came with leather standard, my ls has leather which came on it as an option

Exige24

the gs came with leather standard, my ls has leather which came on it as an option
Nope, I got a GS with standard seats. Only thing it had standard over all the others was ABS if I'm not mistaken and power trim as standard, whereas all the others it was an option.

Last edited:

hgocasca

level 77 troll
You sir are wrong on that, I had a 91gs, cloth seats......from the factory. There was a discussion about the trim levels before, this came up, and I'm right. Unless exige24 and I are the only two tegs in the world that had cloth in a gs, then I sold a very rare car......

92gsrboy

all gs didnt come with leather...i think the se models came with the leather standard...im not 100% on that though..when i had my AGP db2 i had special edition leathers in it

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Nope, I got a GS with standard seats. Only thing it had standard over all the others was ABS if I'm not mistaken and power trim as standard, whereas all the others it was an option.
This is correct, gs and gsr had standard Abs, but that option wasn't even available on lesser models. Rs=nothing fancy at all, only light weight. You hit that nail on the head my friend, +1 for you :):)