Trim of car?

themiller13

I'm curious to actually know what trim my car is, Ls/Rs. I registered it on the internet and it came up as a coupe as opposed to the sedan that it actually is. So maybe you all can help me identify it.

4 door sedan, 140hp @6300 rpm, has A/c and stuff, automatic 4

I don't know what else to mention but feel free to ask if I left something out.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
If you have leather, gs, otherwise it's an ls

94RS

No fucks given.
Looks like an LS. You have the mesh wheels and the trim/mirrors aren't black like on an RS. Just to be sure though, check the drivers door jamb stickers. It should say the trim on it. It does on my RS anyway.

99TegLs

Looks like an LS to me.
ditto. Thing has meshies, colored mirrors, and a sun/moonroof. Also looks like a fabric interior from what i squinted at lol. definitely an Ls

themiller13

ditto. Thing has meshies, colored mirrors, and a sun/moonroof. Also looks like a fabric interior from what i squinted at lol. definitely an Ls
The only thing fabric is the floor lining, everything else is leather or something close to it.

hen92

I think its an LS? It has a sunroof/moonroof as 99tegls said while RS has none. Am I correct?

94RS

No fucks given.
I think its an LS? It has a sunroof/moonroof as 99tegls said while RS has none. Am I correct?
Yup. Even though my RS has a moonroof (no complaints), they never came from the factory with one.