Trip meter

nayy

The trip meter on my cluster got stuck at 9.9 miles and only keeps ticking with every mileis there any way to get it unstuck or fix it? Stock 95 cluster

nayy

Lol I try to ignore it but it gets really anoying sometimes, I just reset it, drive in peace for 9.9 miles until that hellish ticking comes back lol I have looked everywhere for some kind of fix and nothing...guess ill have to deal....on the bright side, every now and then, I reset it and it will go past the 9.9

Ryan659

Mine did that once (not at 9.9 miles). Try pushing in the reset deep. That's what fixed mine.

Or clear it, and clear it again while it's 0.0, and again :lol: not much else you can do

nayy

Mine did that once (not at 9.9 miles). Try pushing in the reset deep. That's what fixed mine.

Or clear it, and clear it again while it's 0.0, and again :lol: not much else you can do
Tried both lol I usualy reset on both cars when I fill up the gas tank but the one in the teg is sketchy it works sometimes, and it doesn't at other times..I was hoping there was some way to take the cluster apart and fix it but if theres nothing I can do then I guess ill just have to deal lol