trolleyassasion's 1994 db7 build

trolleyassassin

almost famous
Hey folks Iv had my db7 for a little over a year now....I've done quite a bit to it and I've decided to repaint it and add some bolt ons and I want to share it with you guys ......now the stuff I've done to it So far is

Ls vtec
Chipped mugen ecu
5Zigen jazma exhaust
Sidmarkers
Type r lip (eBay)
10,000k h.I.d kit
Aem adjustable cam gears
Monroe struts
Skunk2 coilovers
Skunk2 rear lower control arms
Skunk2 camber kit

But I also have alot of uninstalled goodies but the db is all sanded down right now I'm about to paint it black metallic then I have a 99 front end brand new headlights,bumper lights some carbon Kevlar fenders some konig candy wheels 15x7.5 white and falkon tires

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Looking good so far! Can't wait to see how the paint turns out!

96GreenDB

Looks like it was originally Cypress green? I wanted to do a color change but decided keeping it that color would make it more original and it grew on me. Get bigger pictures and keep us updated!

trolleyassassin

almost famous
Yea it was cypress green but the clear coat was peeling like crazy and I figured why not paint it lol and I think black will go better with the Kevlar fenders and the white candys

justjdm

DB8 Whore
I just got my bumper today I'll post pics tomorrow..... I was thinking on sticker bombing the engine bay any thoughts?
As I have never seen it done before, I wouldn't. If you wanna paint it down the road, it's gonna be a bitch to get off all that adhesive to paint! It's your car though...

trolleyassassin

almost famous
Here are some more pics ...I'm getting more and more done every chance I get sorry about the pics guys I'm going off of a smart phone but I'm just waiting on a new Hood and the paint and she will be good to go I'll keep you guys posted as much as I can