Trouble at a car meet/street race

BuddhazWisdom

LS POWA
Well me and a couple of buddys were at a local meet spot...and usally we go and race...then get busted go back to the meet area....then go back to race...well saturday night we were jus gettin back from gettin busted...and there were some cars in the back doin donuts and jus burnin tires...well the own of the gas station we were at was askin us nicly to stop...so one guy who will be refferd to as brandon went up to this mexican in his civic who was doin donuts and slidein the car around pullin the e-brake...well brandon went up and asked him to stop...so the guy in the civic stops...then brandon walks off...then the guy in the civic gets smart by doin a big burnout when he left to go racce...brandon got pissed and went wit his home boys to go "talk" to him...well we had just pulled up to the area and we parked are cars and got together and chilled when you see a trecel pull up all fast and stop like 2 ft from the civic wit the mexicans...well 3 dudes get out and there like why you goin to diss me like that when you could have just stop...and on mexican in the passenger seat jumps out sayin we didnt do shit...the drives was like what did i do...then brandons friend was like get out of the car you pussy...then brandons other friend was like fuck dis and ran up and punched him in the drivers seat...the mexican jumped over to the passnger seat and hoped out...i was like wow wtf and we tried to break them up...brandon was like yea lets go cuz this mother f*** is a pus...so they drove off...well the mexican was started talkin shit...i was like your lucky we were here or youd get your ass beat so stfu...well then we got busted so back to the gas station....so then we see the mexican and his "posie" all walkin up to the front...well brandon and his friends were at the front of the gas station...so me and my buddies are like wow a fight come on lets go...woo it hurts typin all this...ok so were at the front everybody at themobil are crowded around im talkin like 300+ people...well the mexicans and brandon&friends are exchangin words...then one mexican throws a blood sign then lifts up his shirt to show his 9mm and the gun falls out on to the floor...well at first i was laughin cuz his stupid ass cant handle his own gun...i saw him scamblin on the ground puttin the clip back in and then he pointed and when he pointed i ducked behind a near by blazer...and heard the shot and ran my ass off around the back of the gas station...and ran back to the car...i was like the 2nd one there lol...man it was so gay that lil f***er had to ruin a good night...well we got the shell lucklly we can trace it back to him...he was lucky the rest of the side he fired at didnt blast back...cuz they all had glocks,9mm, and .38's on them...lets hope he dont show his face again

DownShift96GSR

See, thats whats wrong with people now-a-days. They are all a bunch of pussies. Gotta be pullin gats and shit like that. Man, be a man a knuckle up. I've been in plenty of situations where I've known a guy had a gun. I told him just to be a man and knuckle up or get the f*** on. Normally all they did was talked so much shit so loud so they're not being a pussy by running away but causing enough attention that people break up the beat down they would've gotten. But that mexican dude you were talking about is a bitch in the first place for not stopping is stuped burnouts. Everyone knows you don't do burn outs or donuts and meeting places.

PS. hey man, you jacked my avatar!!!!

speedin

The Transporter
BuddhazWisdom said:
i got a question why a subby logo when its a teggy forum?
read some posts here LINKY. i am a subaru lover in a teg! i will be getting my subie at the end of high school.

BuddhazWisdom

LS POWA
DownShift96GSR said:
See, thats whats wrong with people now-a-days. They are all a bunch of pussies. Gotta be pullin gats and shit like that. Man, be a man a knuckle up. I've been in plenty of situations where I've known a guy had a gun. I told him just to be a man and knuckle up or get the f*** on. Normally all they did was talked so much shit so loud so they're not being a pussy by running away but causing enough attention that people break up the beat down they would've gotten. But that mexican dude you were talking about is a bitch in the first place for not stopping is stuped burnouts. Everyone knows you don't do burn outs or donuts and meeting places.

PS. hey man, you jacked my avatar!!!!
dude your so right that is what we said dont be a bitch jus box...

and you stole my avi

DownShift96GSR

BuddhazWisdom said:
dude your so right that is what we said dont be a bitch jus box...

and you stole my avi
Na dude, you've been here only 2 months. I've been here longer, you jacked mine, newb......

I ain't gonna lie, I got a piece, but I don't use it in fights. Its personal protection for my house and car. But if you're gonna fight, leave the toys at home and be a man. Anybody can pull a trigger, but where's the dignity? There's no pride in putting a hole in someone's chest, just guilt and cowardness (is that a real word?).

BuddhazWisdom

LS POWA
DownShift96GSR said:
Na dude, you've been here only 2 months. I've been here longer, you jacked mine, newb......

I ain't gonna lie, I got a piece, but I don't use it in fights. Its personal protection for my house and car. But if you're gonna fight, leave the toys at home and be a man. Anybody can pull a trigger, but where's the dignity? There's no pride in putting a hole in someone's chest, just guilt and cowardness (is that a real word?).
newb...*pulls out a gat* lol j/p lol ok so ill change it if youll stop cryin lol