TruHart Sport Struts

96LSteg

Jemel
188 i believe...never seen them before until today

96LSteg

Jemel
Bump, I'm curious as well. I was going to buy some KYB GR2s but just saw these. Any other input?
I'm just going to get them along with the truhart LCAs and try them for my self

Sent from your mom's room using Tapatalk

96LSteg

Jemel
I love them. I have eibach sport lines in mine. The strut is shorter than an OEM strut so your stance drops a bit more that it would with just a lowering spring on an OEM strut.

MonstrDrop

I love them. I have eibach sport lines in mine. The strut is shorter than an OEM strut so your stance drops a bit more that it would with just a lowering spring on an OEM strut.
How many inches did you get? i see the skunk2 drop 2.5-2.25
Also hows your ride quality? Mines a DD so i want something stiffer but not TOO stiff

MonstrDrop

Because they are way to stiff. I get naseous driving on them. I just deputed them out for Ground Control Eibachs and its a million times better.
How are they in the corners? i want something stiffer than stock, not too soft, not too stiff.
Its just a DD i just want it to be funner to drive haha

Swerve

Shawn
How are they in the corners? i want something stiffer than stock, not too soft, not too stiff.
Its just a DD i just want it to be funner to drive haha
Well im finding the Eibachs to handle betyer because they are soft.enough to keep my Skunk2 camber arms from bottoming out most of the time.