Trunk Lip

DarkDB1

That only fits the 4 doors. The 2 door's trunk lid is more curvy... But that's the OEM optional lip spoiler for 90-91 DB1's. Other then that. There's the 3M tape on M3 wannabe spoiler on ebay.

heykosal

Angkorian
I was gonna say try a spoiler from an 80's 3 series. or early 90's.

jada08

thanks guys but do you guys know where i can get this? I already have the m3 style on my 2door. now im trying to put some parts on my wife's db1.

DarkDB1

Veteran DB1 owner in the house... Only 1 (possibly 2) company(s) makes a "lip" kit for the DB1. It's Kaminari and i think some knock off place

www.versusmotorsports.com sells it individually. Unfortunately the sides were discontinued but it has the hardest to find piece and that is the rear. You can use EK 4 door side skirts with some trimming or DC sides. Wings west i believe makes a side skirt for it also. For a front lip you can choose a crap load... www.jdmcarboy.com. Purchase from jdmcarboy at your own risk. I've heard mixed reviews about them.

Now... The lip spoiler. Thats going to be a little tough. It's a rare discontinued item. Pay close attention to G2IC's for sale section, It will take awhile but with patience it'll pay off.

Any further assistance you can AIM me. Haystacklivin510