Tune my integra?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Vtec fluid costs money bro. (I think it's called oil btw.) :thumbs up

OG, isn't it time for one of your oh-so-needed tags??
LMAO! I figured I would give the kid a break on this one for a while; I've been lurking through waiting to see how far it goes though. :lol:

Xion29325

Ren_Of_Heavens
I just heard from a frind that there is a computer thing that will do something like that.like giving it better gas mileage.and shit like that anyways money isnt a problem anymore so i was wondering about body kits and mufflers and also any ideas about forced indution?
... any suggestions?

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
remember dont let your exhaust bearings go bad!! it can rob HP..... blinker fluid also help run smooth and keep lights bright

and body kits is nothing but :rice:

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
remember dont let your exhaust bearings go bad!! it can rob HP..... blinker fluid also help run smooth and keep lights bright

and body kits is nothing but :rice:
just so you know, there actually really is a muffler bearing lol it's on a certain year (64 or 65 i believe) of john deere tractor.

BUT wow, just wow at the OP. homo-erotica is the only thing that comes to my mind when i read his posts. and it needs to be rid of.

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
And just out of curiosity, how did you go from OMGZ letz makesis meh cur fazt by playing need for speedin and do it all fo fwee!!! to 'money isnt a problem lets talking about wasting $1k in bodykits that make me look gay and why not a turbokit too' IN 3 DAYS!?!?!?!

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
i think he should stick with driving the tractor until he learns a lil bit more about cars.... can someone use "let me google that for you" lol he needs it asap

rexpepper123

here i think this is what youre looking for. more traction and down force. just visit your local park.
( i dont condone thief or vandalism)

Xion29325

Ren_Of_Heavens
And what if i like the rice look lol i mean i dont see why everybody sees that as a bad thing. and by the way i do know alot about cars its just i heard about a computer that hooks up to the ecu and gives it a little more gas mileage and makes it shift faster for better acceleration. Also NFS is a bad ass game but forenza better lol... but naw i just sold my xbox 360 for 15 dollars.