turbo choice 4 a gsr DD

tsu878

"Supersonic Vtec fun"
Ok im going to start my turbo build. i just need to know whats a good size turbo to go with. i want about 350-400whp. links are great thanks

blue94teg

yeah i want a good turbo too, im thinking about getting a t3/t4 turbo kit from turbonetics but im not sure yet

tsu878

"Supersonic Vtec fun"
yeah i want a good turbo too, im thinking about getting a t3/t4 turbo kit from turbonetics but im not sure yet
i might do something like that. im going to sleeve my block also, so i need to find some sleeves. i was thinking of having benson do them but idk still looking.

rwlsvtec_03

everybody will say how expensive the kit is from turbonetics and how its better to just get everything yourself seperately.. i believe it's worth it. kit comes with everything from piggy back to injectors and fuel pump to the best intercooler and piping and everything you need to do a complete bolt in turbo kit.
A friend of mine had a t3/t4 turbonetics kit on his 03 spec-v and shit has been doing great for SIXTY THOUSAND MILES! show me another kit that can do that with no failing or problems it's entire life. Car is still ripping and walking all over alot of people.