Turbo help PLEASEEE

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
I did a search through as many build threads as i could and couldnt find anything on total price for their builds. I would like somewhere around 350hp, should i go for a kit or piece together my own turbo setup? And what internals would be the best for this goal? Im not looking for top of the line parts for everything. Any input would help.

P.S. Im working with a stock 99 gsr.

heykosal

Angkorian
piece together your own.

garrett t3/t4, log, 3in downpipe & exhaust, synapse WG and BOV, FMIC, warlboro 255, RC 440s, and Hondata and you should reach your goals.

sleeves and forged slugs if you want to play it safe.

turboluvr88

Agreed, piecing together your own turbo setup is cheaper alot of the times, my setup of just the turbo system was around 3,000 and I've got high quality parts like Garret, TialSport, and Chrome. But your looking to spend a bit more on stuff like rods, pistons, cams, etc. But thats why they say you gotta pay to play!

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
I found a CP piston and eagle rod set for 750, but im sure there's brands other than CP since I dont have ridiculous goals. What route should i go cam wise? I was looking at Crower stage 2. Also ARP studs a Skunk 2 intake mani. What do you think? Are there any parts that are just as good and different brand for cheaper?

heykosal

Angkorian
You can look at some cast pistons can save you a few bucks. There's actually a site sponsor that sells nice ones, I can't recall the name of the sponsor or brand of pistons..