Turbo or All Motor???

B16aTeggy

DownShift96GSR said:
Yes Einstein we know that NOS is a brand just like Zex, NX, and Venom..........Regardless the brand everyone refers to it as NOS.............Come on would you say "Yeah I got Zex". Going off just that no one would know wtf your talking about. So therefore you would be better of saying "Yeah I have NOS, I have the Zex/Venom/NX kit". You know what I'm saying?...............(Yeah I know it sounds like English 101).

ya ok buddy... so if u go to the track and u have nx kit.. but u say i got NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWs... makes u look total fucked up... learn the name.. and dont just call it NOS..

DownShift96GSR

B16aTeggy said:
ya ok buddy... so if u go to the track and u have nx kit.. but u say i got NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWs... makes u look total fucked up... learn the name.. and dont just call it NOS..
:slap: :wak: :kickass: Ok, I feel better now..

4banger

i call it nitrous 8)

and about turbo and all motor, just depends on what u want outta the car. i still havent made up my mind about what imma do but chances r that im gonna turbo this biotch

DownShift96GSR

Yeah. My turbo set up will consist of 84mm bore, 9:1 compression pistons, Skunk2 turbo camshafts, Skunk2 oversized valves, FULL-RACE.com T-67 turbo set up...........oh its gonna be dirty.........I've had about 4 years to do my homework.........