turbo question

dylan

so ive been planning on turboing my car for a while now and i just came up on a realy good deal, this guy has three turbos he said i could pick one get an intercooler piping and bov for $50 so im not bouta pass it up, just need to know how to tell wich turbo is in the best condition. all help is appreciated thanks

mteg

Automatic Lover
There is no such thing as a good deal, if you don't know what you are buying. Besides identifying the type and size of turbo's, you'd have to inspect the condition-how much shaft play, any damage, etc... intercooler piping is cheap-just check ebay and cl, and bov's are pretty checap and easy to find to. These are just 3 items out of the 100 or so that you need to complete a build. If it is a good deal, have someone with experience go with you and inspect the. I'll bet I could find all items you described in my buddies garage and would be hard pressed to get $10 for scrapping them, let alone selling them.

1994 Integra

If you want to know witch ones best. Trying checking shaft play. AND PUT UP PUCTURES? We are NOT Geenys.