turbo questions

98_gsr

Im in the process of getting the turbo build together for my 98 gsr. I have decided I want to keep A/C and PS because it is my daily driver. The thing i dont understand is when it comes to radiator. The manifold im getting is A/C and PS compatable does that mean i keep a full size radiator or do I still get the civic half size? I assume that I need the full size radiator so I can fit both of the fans. If this is the case can I just use a stock sized GSR radiatior? Thanks sorry for the noob question I'm trying to figure this all out before I start buying stuff.

Winki

Undercover mod
some ac compatible manis let you keep the full size radiator bur have you get slim fans

patrick4588

Integra God
screw the stock radiator, it sucks at cooling. get a dual core half size and still keep ac. you can keep ac with a half size, how do you think civics do it!

heykosal

Angkorian
Yeah the OEM radiator sucks my sweaty nuts. Plastic endcaps FTL.

patrick4588

Integra God
hey i have plastic end caps!!! haha. i wish i had a fluidyne or something, i just got a dual core half size. it was only 70 bucks

98_gsr

hey i have plastic end caps!!! haha. i wish i had a fluidyne or something, i just got a dual core half size. it was only 70 bucks

where did you get your dual core half size? and yeah guess civics do have to have AC some how lol

98_gsr

damn that thing is nice im thinking im gunna go the kit route and pick up a synapse turbo kit with the t3/t04 50 trim .48 A/R....im just trying to get everything planned out so make sure I get all the parts I need up front so I dont run into any problems

JDMb20

new to this website.... woundering i have a b20 turbo thinking bout tunning it to 14 psi. do u think thats to much boost for a b20 block?