turbo ?

BambinoGS

Anti-Ricer
It looks good, it all depends on the condition of each part. Have you researched the size of turbo you want? That turbo should spool fairly quickly.

ben h

Banned
It looks good, it all depends on the condition of each part. Have you researched the size of turbo you want? That turbo should spool fairly quickly.
thats wat id like :D
so guess i should meet up with him and see if its good shit

hidenplanvew

Ya its a good price see if you can wheel and deal alittle....

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
is he sure its a 52 trim? I know they make a 50 and a 57 trim, but not sure they made a 52 trim, but I could be wrong. I would definitley check for shaft play, also I would ask for pics before wasting yoru time. If its a true garrett it should say it right on the housing.

What motor is this going on and what are your HP goals?

Prozon

Kris
Honestly i'm a little suspicious of it.
Who the fuck removes a turbo to go N/A? That's just dumb lol.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Someone with a half blown turbo lol...then again some people feel its easier to maintain an NA car and have this thought that they get better mileage becasue they are all motor. Your right foot determines the gas mileage most times lol

rwlsvtec_03

I would be suspicous considering all that for 350. Check it out I guess, just make sure you know what you are looking for.

rwlsvtec_03

looks like it's all pretty old but as long as everything is in working order you got a good deal.

You see that " T " on the exhaust side, Turbonetics. Garrett and Turbonetics mix.

Last edited: