Turn Around Teg

hg1stlady

BBR~Deadly with Teggy~
I posted over 6 months ago about my 94 Ls and all the shotty work I have paid for and not received. Had "friends" who are mechanics steal and lie to me. I seriously thought of selling her. After thoughtful consideration and contemplating, I decided to keep her.

Since then, I take her to a shop over 30 miles out and she is 100% better. I even had her new mechanic offer to buy her from me. :) I got the Oil pan replaced and welded. I had the exhaust cut and welded (it was put on wrong...had a small hole in the flex pipe). Now I can go over a speed bump. Yay! She has new head light assembly with halos. New HID plug and play. HKS turbo timer. New carpet from front to back. Hasport motor mounts. HKS BOV. Custom dump tube. Had the Neptune tune. ECU chipped. I just wanted to share my happiness of everything coming together.

Thanks for making me think twice about selling her!!!!!!

.Cortez

94' LS
Thats heart warming! YOu saved a teg! Its actually better then saving a baby! haha!!! SO... how about some pictures? lol

hg1stlady

BBR~Deadly with Teggy~
Thanks! I am actually installing the TT tomorrow so I think if it is sunny, I will take some massive pictures. I put the new headlights in tonight. They are B-E-A-UTIFUL. I think she is finally coming together. Got some nice comments on her when I drove by the lot. Nice coming from usual guy jerks.

red.line

That's great to hear. I've been screwed over by people before too and had to foot the bill for their negligence, so it's great to see things working out for you! :D

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
Yeah try looking for friends OUTSIDE the Honda scene. Many Honda people are shady as fuck (present company excepted of course). They're all jealous-ass Fast and Furious wanna-be's that just want to jack you. You just don't see this in the other scenes- old Toyotas, Nissan drifters, Mazda, old Domestics, Subaru, Scion, VW. It's quite sad. When I see modified Hondas / Acuras, I avoid them like the plague. I've had to shake them following me home (drove up to the police station LOL).

hg1stlady

BBR~Deadly with Teggy~
Ugh...Long day. I was planning on Wiring up my brothers crx and installing his subs.....then I noticed the stereo was wired up wrong, fast forward about 5 hrs later.....I ripped all the old carpet out of the Teg and she was, as usual, being a Wench. I didn't expect to be out there til 9pm. I was going to put up some pics but the CRX took all my time. Tomorrow I am going to start early. Maybe get the TT in and the carpet as well....maybe the new HID's too........Thanks all.

corona88

Nice job way to not give up....on a side note sweet another turbo teg! You should post up pics of your teg when you get time.

hg1stlady

BBR~Deadly with Teggy~
I am most Def. on doing it tomm. I am trying to get her ready by summer. Tired of all the talking smack here in Fay. Gets old but I keep her stock on outside. Hid the intercooler really good. A lot of people don't even know she is turbo until they hear it. My knuckles are tore up bad from all the work I did today but hey.....I DID IT!!!! I have a lot to do tomm. with the carpet/TT but I will try my best to get pics!!!! Thanks!!!!!

Yeah try looking for friends OUTSIDE the Honda scene. Many Honda people are shady as fuck (present company excepted of course). They're all jealous-ass Fast and Furious wanna-be's that just want to jack you. You just don't see this in the other scenes- old Toyotas, Nissan drifters, Mazda, old Domestics, Subaru, Scion, VW. It's quite sad. When I see modified Hondas / Acuras, I avoid them like the plague. I've had to shake them following me home (drove up to the police station LOL).
There's a lot of them around...sadly:cry:

OP, nice to see you pulled the Teggy out of the grave.

hg1stlady

BBR~Deadly with Teggy~
So here are a few pics. Sorry they are not too good. I had to throw in my side stickers..i like pissing off the V-8's in my town. They are everywhere. I still have a long way to go....but it is progress from where she was at.

corona88

Dang v8 kiiler huh.....how much are you putting down at the wheels? Sadly I cant put one of those on my car still too slow for some v8s ....but ill get that (I eat STI's) sticker hahaha i beat those all day.