Turn Around Teg

hg1stlady

BBR~Deadly with Teggy~
I know in the Teggy world we are suppose to share secrets but I dont disclose that type of info. Just know she's pretty beasty. I have worked so hard on her. I actually go Tuesday to get a viper system put in...there is some rumors floating around.....sticky fingers are abroad. I hate thieves.I am going to take more pics very soon. Hopefully in the sun light. I promise more pics soon. Do any of you know if it is hard to install automatic door locks? I ordered them and have to install tomm.

red.line

Do you have manual locks and are putting in power actuators?
It's not that difficult..just time consuming.

hg1stlady

BBR~Deadly with Teggy~
Great news.....One of my dear brothers heard I spun a B in my turbo (mad face), asked me to pick a new one out and he will buy it for me.....I am looking around but not quite sure. Here's my latest edition....only the best for my BI@@@.
All the help...THANKS!!!!

Last edited:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
You need some new corners!! I think with your darker headlights would look good with black housing signals! Thats what i have and they look sweet! I have a picture of the left stock and the right one new. I can show u what it would look like, my car is thunder gray, somewhat simliar to yur color. Just PM me :)

Oh and nice to see a girl knowing what she's doing! Thats pretty sick! And as far as I can tell, u know WAY more than i do! ITS A TURBO! lucky... idk how to find out all this stuff with parts and how to's and stuff. I just like the black corners and wheels and TINT. :)

hg1stlady

BBR~Deadly with Teggy~
Honestly I never looked at the corners until the other day...then I kept looking back and forth between the new headlights and the faded corners.....Actually my paint code is of a 2009 porche gray with small gold flakes. I've always had an interest in cars but after getting messed over so much by "trusted mechanics", I had to learn myself. My Teggy is an Ls, I am not into all that wings,lambo doors and type R kits and badges, when it's not. I think its hilarious when guys walk by my car and ask the nearest guy to it "this your Integra?". No one ever assumes its a female's car. I keep her stock on the outs but on the in.....that's a different show.

Actually trying to get a buddy's 350Z sold....came by to take some pics. I asked him to open the hood...after a minute..he called my name and he was holding the hood up in one hand and the prop in the other...(OOhhh yeh, you know what's coming) "where does this go?

Nice Teg....Thanks for the advice!!!

hg1stlady

BBR~Deadly with Teggy~
Update: I relocated the Hood cable today...too easy to get to under the wheel well. Replace my HID's with the new HID kit, mounted them. Also, I removed the side corners..thinking I will just tint them. I cleaned up my seals and sanded the wiper arms on the front and back, cleaned and resprayed black. So much to do but Hopefully I will post some new pics soon. Thinking of tinting the rear lights, Any suggestions on if I should or not? Thanks all! Gotten some really good ideas from everyone!

hg1stlady

BBR~Deadly with Teggy~
I decided to take them off, sand them with fine paper and then wet sand them. Then cleaned them really well. I have this clear coat gel type liquid, I put about 2 coats on. They turned out pretty well. The only issue i have is the inside of the housing is dirty and it is all sealed up. So, i guess i will just have to break down and get some new ones. But, I have to do the same to the brake lights so, I will try to salvage them both. Raining outside or i would have taken pics. Soon, I promise!!!!