Turn Signal how-to

BrainDeadSpeed

Southern Imports
OK... I don't know if this belongs here or in the exterior section but since it's got some electrical work to do I chose here...

Very short story is I hit an animal driving home and it destroyed my driver side turn signal and luckily nothing else. Suspension is fine, chassis is good, and it rides perfectly straight, so the only damage is the turn signal.

I need to find a very detailed walkthrough on removing and replacing the turn signal and I'm replacing both turn signals with some nice chrome Euro style housing.

Also the bulb busted, never had to replace a bulb in this sort of position, wondering if there is some guide for that too, even though I'm sure it's easier than I think it will be.

And just a quick question is that when I try to use the turn signal it flashes very rapidly, not like it's supposed to and the other turn signal flashes like normal. Wondering if there is a fuse or some sort of wire I may need to fix to get the flash back to normal. Any thoughts on fixing it?

I already bought the turn signals and it says about 7-14 business days to arrive which SUCKS because I have no front turn signal.

ryanDC

There is one screw holding the turn signals in. Pretty easy to do.
Chrome style housing?!?!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
I need to find a very detailed walkthrough on removing and replacing the turn signal and I'm replacing both turn signals with some nice chrome Euro style housing.
unscrew the screw closest to the cabin, pull.
disconnect the two wires in the back and your done!

BrainDeadSpeed

Southern Imports
Sorry for the stupid question, it's dark outside lol I couldn't see it was screwed in.

racerguy06

it is flashing fast because of the busted bulb when you put a new one in it should flash at normal speed

BrainDeadSpeed

Southern Imports

Ryanteggy, this looks kind of like the ones I bought.

Not my car though.