Turn signals part #

94_teggy

well since that guy wants to be a dick i have a dealer manual i will look it up and post it for u in a minute

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
How am I being a dick?

Im asking a question, your being a dick.

And yes, its not the light that blinks, i have no idea what it's called just the connector, so I need help? What more is there to say. Damn

Blk_DC

How am I being a dick?

Im asking a question, your being a dick.

And yes, its not the light that blinks, i have no idea what it's called just the connector, so I need help? What more is there to say. Damn
He wasn't referring to you.. if you look above 96gsrteg quoted a previous post that was towards you(that must have been removed) that was rude lol he was calling hgocasca a dick

back to topic
go to sylvannia.com (heres a direct link http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProducts/AutomotiveLighting/LampReplacementGuide/ )

put your make/model/year.. and it will list every light bulb size in the vehicle! I replaced all my lights with L.E.Ds(turn signals/blinkers, corner lights, map/dome lights, cluster, license plate and trunk light.. haven't touched the tail lights lol)

1157 for turn signal, 168 for corner, I believe is what your looking for.. now just use that number go to ebay type in 168 led (direct link again http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=168+led&_sacat=See-All-Categories)
It is pretty cheap and looks alot better than O.E. yellow retarded fail crappy nasty lights lol!

goodluck!

Last edited:

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
superbrightleds.com i replaced all my bulbs all the way around my car with leds and they will have a place for your make and model

hgocasca

level 77 troll
well since that guy wants to be a dick i have a dealer manual i will look it up and post it for u in a minute
I already spoke with a mod about it, it's been removed, personal grievance that was handled here inappropriately and was handled. Sorry guys.

94_teggy

i think ur talking about the running light connecter and if u are its just a 2p plug the blinking turn signal is a 3p i think thats waht ur looking for

Just let me know if thats not what ur looking for

Last edited:

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
He wasn't referring to you.. if you look above 96gsrteg quoted a previous post that was towards you(that must have been removed) that was rude lol he was calling hgocasca a dick

back to topic
go to sylvannia.com (heres a direct link http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProducts/AutomotiveLighting/LampReplacementGuide/ )

put your make/model/year.. and it will list every light bulb size in the vehicle! I replaced all my lights with L.E.Ds(turn signals/blinkers, corner lights, map/dome lights, cluster, license plate and trunk light.. haven't touched the tail lights lol)

1157 for turn signal, 168 for corner, I believe is what your looking for.. now just use that number go to ebay type in 168 led (direct link again http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=168+led&_sacat=See-All-Categories)
It is pretty cheap and looks alot better than O.E. yellow retarded fail crappy nasty lights lol!

goodluck!
Thank you!! That is exactly what I needed, +rep for everyone in this thread.

And oh, I assumed since hgcosa was talking it was referring to me. My mistake

hgocasca

level 77 troll
alright sorry for calling you a dick i recall my statement lol:)
Not to carry on a bad topic, but I deserved to be called that. I was out of line. I'll try my best not to do it publicly again. Its comments like that, that reflect negatively on myself, the site, our community, and even other users. To whoever repped me for apologizing, thank you but I don't deserve it, it was just the right thing to do.

gsr1994

hey guys i have a quick question , i have a 1994 acura integra gsr , and the turn signals dont work , like literally hazard light and thw front lights work just not the turn signals , any ideas ?? please leemme knw..:(