Turn your old lugs new again!

goofygamer

I work at Discount Tire FTW i just go to the back and grab a hand full of what ever new lugs i need lol
Lucky! lol I applied for American Tires over the summer and everytime I called, they kept telling me that they're still looking over apps and the interview will begin in a couple weeks.

JGvtec

Old

New

Me cleaning them

And just for fun. My dad's 96 Mustang SVT Cobra With a Vortech Super Charger :p

BeatBox

Real Good!
Lucky! lol I applied for American Tires over the summer and everytime I called, they kept telling me that they're still looking over apps and the interview will begin in a couple weeks.
its def a fun job, it has its bad days. but better than being stuck inside at some random place getting paid less.

usually if you have friends that work there you get a job no problem, its usually harder for some one to get hired if they dont know anyone working there.

At 11.50 an hr not too bad of a job.

Last edited:

goofygamer

its def a fun job, it has its bad days. but better than being stuck inside at some random place getting paid less.

usually if you have friends that work there you get a job no problem, its usually harder for some one to get hired if they dont know anyone working there.

At 11.50 an hr not too bad of a job.
Think you can get me a job all the way here in Cali? :lol: 11.50/hr in a fast paced car environment plus discount on tires and free lug nuts?!? They got me at Welcome to American Tire. haha

BambinoGS

Anti-Ricer
I seriously recommend safety glasses while working on the wirewheel, no matter how short a period. I was using one at my school's metalshop and I had my safety glasses on and I had a wire fly off and stick into my chest. it went through full overalls and a t-shirt. It stung like a beesting but didn't do anything major. You'll thank me when you have both eyes at the end of the day :)

BeatBox

Real Good!
Think you can get me a job all the way here in Cali? :lol: 11.50/hr in a fast paced car environment plus discount on tires and free lug nuts?!? They got me at Welcome to American Tire. haha
just "alitle" too far lol yeah oh and thats 11.50 after u show you can hadle the work, ppl do more than me and make 8.50-9.00. def get the discount on tire.

I seriously recommend safety glasses while working on the wirewheel, no matter how short a period. I was using one at my school's metalshop and I had my safety glasses on and I had a wire fly off and stick into my chest. it went through full overalls and a t-shirt. It stung like a beesting but didn't do anything major. You'll thank me when you have both eyes at the end of the day :)
oh that would make you have a bad day