Turning 20 ;) i'm excited plus a little about my life

cvc7chris

Hustler
this september 7th i turn 20.. it's hard to believe it's been 20 years already. time flies by so fast!! i still remember being a kid and not worrying about anything and now it's all different. that's why ya'll younger teenagers enjoy it while you can..but;

I'm prettty :bouncy: excited.. i just thought i'd share me turning 20 in this thread and talk to ya'll about whats happening in my life, and i am pretty proud of myself.

first of all, most important, i got accepted and i got got financial aid at a community college here in Roanoke, va. i have been wanting to go to college since 2008 when i got my GED. i had to drop out of high school back in 2006 when my dad got in a BAD accident due to getting electrocuted and he was in a comma for 2 months and has most likely permanent brain damage but he is getting better so when i got my GED in 2008 i wanted to further my studies but i couldn't til This year when i finally got financial aid help since my mom doesn't work and my dad's disable i'm pretty much screwed on money there. i'm majoring in Informations systems technology! (computers)..this was a great achievement in my life and in my families since i'm the first in my family to go to college i feel proud. hopefully i do great all these semesters and graduate in 2012 okay, then possibly taking 2 more years for my bachelors is god puts that my way. :tu: i still got my integra gsr sedan. it's doing great! but the only thing i wish was different right now is that i had money cuz i've been broke for the last month or so. i only have enough for gas sometimes and 93 premium is pricey well worth it but yeah i still need to change my oil (synthetic) this week. i have been looking for a part time job after school but it's hard. hopefully i can find something easy where i can make enough to pay my insurance at least, because that's what i've been stressing about :( i gotta pay it in 10 days and its like $115. but i'll figure something out. i'm just excited to be in college, have a great!!!! beautiful gf, have a great acura that doesn't let me down, having a great supporting mom that always has my back and having a great forum online family like ya'll.

well happy birthday to me i hope today will be a good day, i'll prob just chill at home unless someone takes me out because i'm BROKE lol

and i'm also excited because i'm installing my JDM Stanley sidemarkers on my integra tomorrow hopefully if not then wed.
god bless

jznsn2u

Hardship always pays off brotha. I'm glad to hear you're doing great :thumbs up. Happy Early Birthday and have a good one bro!!!

cvc7chris

Hustler
well technically it is sept 7th right now! and yeah it will pay off sometime..i just don't wanna get a full time job and waste what i love and i'm good at doing which is working on computers when i could be making good money if i study hard now and work later ;) although imma be broke for the next 2 years but i'll figure something out, even if it's a job that brings me 100 a week or something.

xmkncx

Sounds like everything is working out great for you. Good luck with everything man and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

oh yeah is your car color code yr506m (desert mist)?

-mike

Last edited:

NorthEndGhost

Happy B-Day bro, and just remember... These hard times are a test to better prepare you for harder times you will face later on in life. Things will always work out, maybe not the way you intend for them to, but they will. Never try to project because things are always changing so enjoy life & live one day @ a time. :thumbs up

cvc7chris

Hustler
Thanks everyone ;) i appreciate it

and i believe that is the code but i'll check this afternoon and post it.

JGvtec

Happy birthday man. Yea, i feel the same way you do now. all i can think about is school and work. The only two things on my mind. Have a good one! :woot:

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
happy birthday dude !! ya no more "teen" beside ur age lol ur in it deep now . and congrats on the new car parts but just to let u know ahead of time now that ur 20 people will definately expect more adult behavior out of you , not that ur already not showing it im just saying it will be more than most, lemme put to ya this way like a great man once said (me) "when ur twenty its the fuck me age, because ur not a teen anymore so u can use that escuse but ur still not old enough to drink" lol lol but ya happy bday dude

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
hey man, everyone has hardships but its awesome that your doign what you gotta do to advance in life. school will pay off in the end just like it does for almost everyone. happy birthday dude

cvc7chris

Hustler
happy birthday!

its mine too
i'm 24 today
haha congrats!!!!!

now i know someone with the same birthday day as me ;)

happy birthday dude !! ya no more "teen" beside ur age lol ur in it deep now . and congrats on the new car parts but just to let u know ahead of time now that ur 20 people will definately expect more adult behavior out of you , not that ur already not showing it im just saying it will be more than most, lemme put to ya this way like a great man once said (me) "when ur twenty its the fuck me age, because ur not a teen anymore so u can use that escuse but ur still not old enough to drink" lol lol but ya happy bday dude
hahah of course ;)