TWM Employee Rides Thread!!!

TWM Performance

Hello everyone,

For the fun of it, I thought that I would post some pictures for Clubintegra.com to see what our employees ride to work in everyday (during the summer months of course :() to show you guys that all of us at TWM share your passion in modified cars! I hope you guys enjoy the pictures!

Car #1 - Patrick from TWM Performance's 365whp turbo D16. The car was originally built to be his daily driver, but as time went on, it evolved into the track/street monster that it is today.

Car #2 - Mitch from TWM Performance's R32 Skyline GTR. Mitch bought this mint condition GTR only a few month ago and already has some big plans. The guys at TWM are going to be pulling the motor in the coming weeks for a rebuild to make some big power come summer 2010 :) Stay tuned for pics of the build!

Car #3 - TWM Performance's WRX. This car was purchased by TWM as a shop car. Over the years it has undergone numerous modifications both inside and out. Unfortunately the car was sold, but all of us at TWM will remember the fun we had building this ride!

Feel free to leave any comments or questions!

Patrick
TWM Performance

Last edited:

TWM Performance

Some pictures of the Skyline build!

Keep in mind that the shop doesn't have a lift yet so we did our best lol

Once the bumper was all dismantled, fluids drained, and jacked up.

Strapping the RB in :)

Engine being pulled...man these engine bays are tight...making sure everything is disconnected lol

Empty bay ready to be shinned up, and a new engine planted in.

Engine on the hoist and the end of two long days of work

TWM Performance

So this weekend was the engine disassembly. Everything went smoothly and now all the parts are off to TK Race Heads here in Montreal for some cleaning and machining.

Here are the pics!

I know that Mitch ordered alot of part in the past week for the build but nothing has come in yet, but you can be sure ill be posting up pictures when we have some new updates!

Thanks,

Patrick
TWM Performance

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
that is so nice! i like R34s more :p hahaha that hatch is clean! and 365 would be good for a daily! imo haha and the scooby is titties

TWM Performance

YES! That is my fav set-up on the RB! Is it a Motorex? Or is it just non DOT but DMV loop holed?
It's neither! Here in Canada we were able to import and plate them up until this summer 100% legally. However, since June of this year, they put a "temporary" ban on the importing of RHD vehicles. So since the car was plated before the ban, it will remain legally plated forever :)