Tyler's 91 DA9 Daily Driver

97tegkid

Just wanted to show everyone my integra I picked up.
Using this to keep track of progress over time

Basically I bought the car for 550 cause I needed a better daily then my lifted silverado

It's a 91 auto b18a1

Yes it's auto maybe one day it'll be 5 speed but for now auto is fine

Sense I bought it basically been doing preventive maintenance.

New:
Front rotors, calipers, brake pads, and brake lines
Rear got new brake lines and pads
Has a new exhaust from previous owner
New tires
New blower motor
Redid the door Daniel fabric and cleaned it up
Hubcaps been removed sense I was missing 2

Ill get better pictures tomorrow

Plans are just to make sure it runs good
Then coil overs, wheels, and maybe other little stuff

97tegkid

Thanks guys. Hopefully I can get it lowered by winter but money's tight right now having my first baby. Found out today ill have a son so he's gonna be tying up a lot of funds,

My dash in the car is black on top with tan bottom. And I have black seats.
Is this from someone doing a half way black interior swap? And should I stay tan interior or swap full black?

97tegkid

Thanks guys ill be picking up rear interior rear seats back tomorrow for 20$

Has anyone ever done a full wire tuck on a automatic?

97tegkid

Sorry guys it took so long had to wait for a charger to be delivered that I ordered for my labtop

Heres some quick cell phone pics. Have use my gfs camera when its finally tagged

Still need to get a passenger side light and new corner lights. Found out they were both broken

Black Rear Interior Swapped

97tegkid

Well finally diagnosed my water leaks. both sunroof drains weren't connected in the trunk and of course the famous cowling leak. Just ordered the grommets for that.

Hopefully soon I can finish black interior, get lowered and find some wheel.

Plan on deleting a/c, cruise control, possably power steering, and doing a full wire tuck.
If all this stuff gets done or if I get the funds plan on a 5 speed swap sometime to

97tegkid

Well 5 speed swap is coming sooner then I thought. Auto trans took a crap when I was 2 hours away from home. Had to get my truck and trailer and tow it home.
In any gear it acts like its in neutral only moves after it sits for awhile and only moves about 1 miles then craps out again. Fluid was full and all.

Picked up 5 speed conversion parts today gonna start tearing my car apart tomorrow and hopefully be most of the way don't by Friday if not tomorrow