Type R Lip - Where to Buy?

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Haven't really seen much in the way of this kind of thing. I'm looking to finally pick up an ITR front lip, and I'm just wondering if anyone has any recommended websites to pick one up from.. or if someone has a genuine OEM one that'd be great as well.

Anyways, let me know where you guys picked up your Type R front lips from.. need it for a 98-01 front, preferably in Polyurethane, don't feel like shattering carbon fiber or ABS all that much.

Also, if anyone has any recommended sites for the OEM Optional Sides/Rear Valences, or if someone has some OEM ones that'd be great info as well.

Thanks in advance guys!

WAR 178

Premium User
many have been looking for the same for some time. Myself included when it comes to the optional sides/rear and front lip all OEM. They are becoming costly. but google and search often to find somebody selling any of theses items in your range. Thats what Ive been doing for the last year or so. Now for a replica front lip ebay,etc have those avail in various materals. G/L

GSRIntegra

Park Acura is an Acura dealership that has the OEM Type-R lip in 4 OEM paint matched colors:

Championship White (NH0)

Sunlight Yellow (Y56)

*Starlight Black (NH592P)

*Nighthawk Black (B92P)

*NOTE: the Starlight Black and the Nighthawk Black DO NOT have the "pearl" in the paint. It's just the base color.

I purchased mine from Park Acura and couldn't be happier. They have outstanding customer service and I recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Other dealerships have them in stock (not saying all do) but this is the cheapest that I've found. If you really want an OEM ITR lip, I would go ahead and purchase one because who knows if they will ever produce these again after these are gone. So get yours while they still have them.