Type R to good to be true?

ssbp dc2

idk man sounds to good to be true, shortly after i bought my gsr i saw a itr on cl for 2400...sounds like a scam to me

skylineguy2612

hey if anyone has carfax that'd be cool but i dont... and if it is in good shape id really love to know that before seeing it cause id kinda have to buy a plane ticket.

rnhib25

ricer all day
thats so fake..a buddy of mine got scammed from autotrader.
long story short,
He was looking a car and found a 2004 civic completely modded for 2300 down in FL but we lived in PA.
He called the person and they didn't a respond thur calls only txting because she was apparently deaf.

He told me about the deal and about the lady being deaf part and i said its a scam but he didn't believe me. A couple of days later he sent the money order down to FL soon after that he never heard from her or his car again.

Omarlito21

I think u can't go wrong for the price......if there is something really wrong with the car that you dident notice when u checked it out u can sell the parts and make that money back.....but I say go for it and test ride before buying

Omarlito21

Plane ticket? Wow is there a shortage of integras where u live

I think for 2800 plus a plane ticket plus gas plus the time spent plus a motel u can get a car in ny or nj where ur from what that 4-4500

Last edited:

skylineguy2612

umm actually yea i just did a bunch of searches and on auto trader within like 300 miles of my area code there were 2... and craigslist has a whole bunch of shitty ones way overpriced... and if it was a straight up deal i would fly to FL for a type R for 2800

skylineguy2612

yea so what do u think its just i typo or some sort of scam...your prolly right though. but if anyone is in FL and takes a look at it feel free to let me know how it is.

rnhib25

ricer all day
trust me dude if a Type R cost that much it'll be gone already.. the Type R motor cost more than that.