Type S upgrades?

LancerMW

ok, so i am trying to decide on a newer car to get, the RSX Type S(looking at an 06) is one of the three i have narrowed it down to. others being 350Z and the Civic SI. i am interested to knowing if i could easlity upgrade a RSX Type S to get decent horsepower (maybe around 250 to 300) for a reasonable price. i figured the best place to check would be the fourms. anyone have any useful info?

thanks!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
ok, so i am trying to decide on a newer car to get, the RSX Type S(looking at an 06) is one of the three i have narrowed it down to. others being 350Z and the Civic SI. i am interested to knowing if i could easlity upgrade a RSX Type S to get decent horsepower (maybe around 250 to 300) for a reasonable price. i figured the best place to check would be the fourms. anyone have any useful info?

thanks!
The easiest way to get 250-300whp is by going FI (Forced Induction).

LancerMW

whats the average cost? and which way is better to go super or turbo?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
sounds like someone needs to do some research on that.
turbo=lag but bigger hp gains
super=instant power but limited gains

just use nitrous

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Way to not sure the search button. Your question has been covered many times on this forum as well as many others.

LancerMW

i know(it was acctually humerous) and i do plan on doing research on my olwn, but i also like opinions from people with experence

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
^I think best bang for his buck would be supercharged. Get the feeling of N/A without all of the headaches. N/A builds are the toughest to get good power from; not for beginners IMO.

Anthony90

TeamXXXracing
Id go with the supercharger as well..My brother hit 288whp on stock internals.And 360+ with nitrous.