Ufc 101

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
I watched it last night, some of the fights were snoozers but still somewhat interesting.
Forrest Griffin got owned with a classic runaway reminiscent of when Red got knocked out on Friday. "O he gon cry in the car." It shocked the hell out of me because I thought it would at least go into the second round because Griffin can take a punch but this right here took the cake; possibly the number one knockout. Michael Bisping probably feels a little better now.:twisted:

BJ Penn pulled of a nice win over Kenny Florian.

COBO

DB7
yeah the fights last night were fu*king awesome the only fight that i was mad aboout was the griffen fight looked like he was todally out of it and he barley got hit and just went down

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
UFC 101 was a million times better than 100.

Apparently, Forrest took off running because he got his jaw dislocated.

KenFlo "flowed" on BJ Penn's leg.

Silva was the inspiration of The Matrix:

v.2.0 (the KO)

and that Amir Sadollah stoppage was bullshit. He was on his way back up, using his hands to pick himself up, but ref stopped it "because he wasn't defending himself". That fight was BS. Not saying that Johny Hendricks wasn't rocking him, but Amir was far from out of the fight. He had plenty left in him. You could tell he was pissed when he barely acknowledged Johny after the fight.

Last edited:

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
and that Amir Sadollah stoppage was bullshit. He was on his way back up, using his hands to pick himself up, but ref stopped it "because he wasn't defending himself". That fight was BS. Not saying that Johny Hendricks wasn't rocking him, but Amir was far from out of the fight. He had plenty left in him. You could tell he was pissed when he barely acknowledged Johny after the fight.
I was thinking the same thing