ugh here we go, turbo kits and tuning help

sciullo779

ok i found a few kits to consider

1st and preferred
http://www.go-autoworks-store.com/gostkit.html

2nd kit
http://www.go-autoworks-store.com/gotutusy1.html

i cant tell the difference between the 2 and which would you pick and why? thx

ok i know i need to upgrade my fuel system, im installing a walboro 255 when i get my kit, and prolly buying 550cc's off of patrick4588

as far as fuel management do i need a new regulator, or just an ecu or hondata?

and as far as tuning in general to run boost safely, what would be the cheapest way to run safely a chipped ecu or what lookin at phearable.net

lmao and will my car still be emissions compliant

Last edited:

integred81

I would pick the 2nd kit over the 1st, 1st: turbo size (the 57 trim should be better for u) but both okay,2nd: Stainless Log Manifold over the cast iron. you should be able to get more power out of the 2nd kit. 550cc should be fine. 300whp less, you dont really need a fuel regulator, just a good tune on hondata, chrome, etc etc. as far as boostin safley on a general tune, you can go with chrome to be the cheapest, its kninda like phearable. where do you live? for emissions you can forget about it, there are easy ways around it but will not say bc well you know. or u can just take off the kit and get the test done, then put it back, gives you a chance to check out everything and be in workin order. but like i said, it depends where u live.

sciullo779

i live in pittsburgh, pa and the only tuner i know of is asap and they have a chassis dyno theres also hybrid dynamics, lol i might have a way around emissions but idk pm me with the others lol

edit: w00t compression test shows 185psi on 3 cylinders and 190 on the last

Last edited:

E85B18

I agree, 2nd kit. I passed Colorado emissions with 1000cc injectors, a high flow cat and a Garrett 3076. Im not sure what they're talking about. I used hondata to tune it

sciullo779

well for now i think im going to go with the 1st and upgrade it as i please, because i want a basic setup, and i can get a bigger turbo off my cousin for almost nothing, but whats so bad about the cast iron mani? heat retention? i would think that would help spooling