UHhhhhh....

gs300cky

jw.... WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THOSE WHEELS are they super light or what???? imo they are fugly X10000... just imo

DarkDB1

http://www.sportsnimports.com/gallery/files/3/4/7/dsc03504.jpg
^^^^ So uhhh... i kinda want that side skirt for my 4dr DA. Where am i even supposed to look. Knockoff would be perfectly fine
You have a DB1 not a DA, Just to let you know...

The DB1 is the bastard child of the G2's, They don't get as much aftermarket support... So with that I don't think they make those sideskirts for the 4dr.

Look into the G3 Sedan sideskirts, The Accord Side skirts (94-97) and the EK Civic Sedan skirts. Those will fit with some trimming.

Mincus

^^^ Ive seen those, but they dont have that little cut out in the back. Thats what makes the side look sexy. hah

NightRaven0930

Fiction foREVer
I had the B2 Kit for my last car, and it's a lot uglier in person then it is on the interwebz. I say spend the time and effort and trying to find the ones you really want or find some other OEM replacement.

You have a DB1 not a DA, Just to let you know...

The DB1 is the bastard child of the G2's, They don't get as much aftermarket support... So with that I don't think they make those sideskirts for the 4dr.

Look into the G3 Sedan sideskirts, The Accord Side skirts (94-97) and the EK Civic Sedan skirts. Those will fit with some trimming.
That is correct. Unless he actually had a 4 door G2 from Japan. Then it is a DA(7 for non vtec, 8 for Vtec). :D

I don't like the 94-97 Accord skirts because they flare out at the back like the EK. The Accord skirt has a longer flared part and it seems too much for the G2 body lines.. The 90-93 Accord skirts look similar to the G3 sedan skirts after trimming to fit the G2. You should be able to pick up any of the listed skirts for about $15 a set at your local junkyard.

Last edited:

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
That is correct. Unless he actually had a 4 door G2 from Japan. Then it is a DA(7 for non vtec, 8 for Vtec). :D

I don't like the 94-97 Accord skirts because they flare out at the back like the EK. The Accord skirt has a longer flared part and it seems too much for the G2 body lines.. The 90-93 Accord skirts look similar to the G3 sedan skirts after trimming to fit the G2. You should be able to pick up any of the listed skirts for about $15 a set at your local junkyard.
Da truf! I'm doing my EK sides project right now so I'll post up pictures when it's done. There is a junkyard here in Oceana that has two DC2s with side skirts intact that I will be going to get sometime in the future.