UKDM/EDM Whore strikes again.....

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I'm going to use si vtec most of the time, every now and than ill use the UK , for the simple fact its easier to find another set of si vtec than UK, if i ever break a fog... sense my car is a DD, shit happens!

but i might end up buying another set of fogs, thinking accord(they are the same size as si vtec) for replacement fogs...

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
UPDATE 5/15

sneak peak....

wonder whats in the boxes :p any guesses?

If you look closely the license plate have already been shaved!8)

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
waiting on friends paint booth to open, goes in sundayfor paint.. should be on by next weekend at the latest(if things go to plan)

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Were did you find that bumber I wanna know badly
Got it off TI, my buddy found it for me, called me and come to find out the guy selling it is someone I helped out long time ago, so he sold it to me. He bought two bumper,two tails,3 fog switches and back seat.. I've been looking for one for close to 5years if not more, best advice I could give you, become very good friends with someone in UK..

But ebay does sell them now, if your willing to fork out $1500

got some more tail lights andy? :p
I got them uber cheap to, only $220:lol:

how many sets of fenders do you have?
I pretty much have 2 of everything in teg parts, the list:
bumpers,corners,lips,rims & tires,clusters,climate controls,jdm fog buttons,Type S speakers and the uk stuff that's all i can think of on top of my head, but yea :lol:

At least give us a clue.
well you want a clue , than fine here's a clue:p

in the pics the surrounds arnt fully installed cause paint is still curing and a little soft

It TOOK 4EVER to paint the bumper, it had 7layers of paint! had to sand all of it done by hand, and it was a pain in the ass. It had 1 layer primer, 2 layers CW paint, 1 layer some kind of silver, than another 3 layers of CW.. the douche bag who painted the bumper painted the bumper/lip/surrounds together, never took them apart.

On a happier note, i was talking to Nautica_t about his hids and fogs(look at his avatar) and he convened to go HID route. So I bought McCulloch H3 3000K for $179. Hopefully everything will go smoothly for install. I'm just worried about the hids install really.

that is all for now,haha

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
thats cuz i've been on TI for 4years and yea I know alot of people on there,not to mention they know how rare this bumper is, here not so much.. haha

Or it cause its not on yet... lol

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i know how rare uk parts are ;) its gonna look dope!! definately get the rear fog/bumper!!

and from what i know, the rear of the 98+ front bumpers, theres a dotted circle to cut the hole for the uk fogs n_n

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i know how rare uk parts are ;) its gonna look dope!! definately get the rear fog/bumper!!

and from what i know, the rear of the 98+ front bumpers, theres a dotted circle to cut the hole for the uk fogs n_n
thats what i said, but koneri checked his and he didn't see anything? :what: