UKDM fog light surrounds

soccerfreakva

Just wonderin how many people would buy a pair of ukdm fog light surrounds if i were able to reproduce them, because at the moment this could become possible. Also what do you think a fair price for a set of them would be? what do the real ones go for?

97tegra_marco

Just wonderin how many people would buy a pair of ukdm fog light surrounds if i were able to reproduce them, because at the moment this could become possible. Also what do you think a fair price for a set of them would be? what do the real ones go for?
how do they look like..

soccerfreakva

havent made them yet, but i have a plan as to how im going to make them, and if they come out good i would be able to make more.

soccerfreakva

that sounds really low for something so rare. I just read a post where the guy sold his oem ones for a little over $350. so i was probably thinkin close to $100 in the beginning,

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Been thought of before,check out ti. didn't go threw cause there's a chance you might destroy the oem surrounds,also big up roar in might destroying rare uk parts. People in the ukdm comunity got upset, but like everything else now days real parts will be replaced for cheaper crappy poor fitment parts. Even to mold them might cause the oem surrounds to crack. Cause they are rubber after all.

Oem surrounds sell for 350 to 400. I just sold a set for 379. They are discounited so value is priceless haha

Goodluck dood, you first half to source out real ones.

Last edited:

soccerfreakva

thank you, im taken a different approach to it though. It may work or it may not. I think if it does work a lot of people will be happy though.