ukdm foglight

isa423

street freaks
so ive always wanted to get a ukdm rear fog on my car but the thing is that i got sidemarkers already installed on the fender. i think its going to be a lot of light on at once at night and might look weird.and i know its my car so dont tell me that its up to me because i already know but just wanna see what you guys think

justjdm

DB8 Whore
It's a lot of work just to install one, but I used a switch on mine so you just turn it on and off whenever you want. Some prefer to splice it in with the lights so it turns on as soon as you flip the lights on, but IMO, I would just use a switch. It's not too much lighting. The damn UKDM EF hatches came with 2 rear fogs, now thats a bit much! LOL!

isa423

street freaks
It's a lot of work just to install one, but I used a switch on mine so you just turn it on and off whenever you want. Some prefer to splice it in with the lights so it turns on as soon as you flip the lights on, but IMO, I would just use a switch. It's not too much lighting. The damn UKDM EF hatches came with 2 rear fogs, now thats a bit much! LOL!
yeah i see what your saying but i have my jdm sidemarkers set to turn on with the headlights so it if i do ill take my time and use a switch..but what was really getting at was the look of the car over all have both jdm and ukdm

justjdm

DB8 Whore
yeah i see what your saying but i have my jdm sidemarkers set to turn on with the headlights so it if i do ill take my time and use a switch..but what was really getting at was the look of the car over all have both jdm and ukdm
Well, even the UKDM tegs came stock with sidemarkers, so it will all just fit in together. I've seen a lot of people use JDM parts with UKDM as well!