UKDM front finally ON !!

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Thanks guys, it's by fav my new fav part! I paid half what they are trying to sell them on ebay. I was lucky,my buddy bought 2 ukdm bumper + other goodies,he sold it to me dirt cheap.

I'll be at dragon for sure next year Josh, I got bitched out by a few members cause I didn't take my teg this year,haha oh well..

I can't wait to slam her and use a good camera for photoshoot, but in due time,I got to get inspection/safety done soon and no way they are going to damage my front.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
as you requested....

we had to grid off a little of the si vtec fogs

and hid bulbs in them

If you want a pic of back of bumper, take off yours and look at it, thats what mine looks like but with fog brackets screwed to the lip :lol:

if you want uk look there are outlines on back of oem bumpers, the oem lip doesnt have the lines so you half to free hand that, but yea I'm not going to give away all my secrets, but really the hardest part is the surrounds, only surrounds that come close to the uk are ef9 and you half to modify them to make it look semi like uk surrounds.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Yes i know about the outline of the back of the bumper only wanted to see how the actual fog lights are mounted on the back of the bumper, as for the surrounds thats the hard part, dont have any idea how im gonna get those, I do have plenty of fog lights though

00GSteg

I love the front bumper. I think the enitre car would flow more if you took off the spoiler or got a type r spoiler.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I love the front bumper. I think the enitre car would flow more if you took off the spoiler or got a type r spoiler.
yea but why would I get a itr spolier its not a itr? that always got me for some reason, but on other hand IF i want to make my car more legit to look like a ukdm teg I would half to get the itr spoiler... like i mentioned before I'm not done with my project and I'm still buying parts who knows what I'll buy next!:twisted:

thanks for the comments guys

Looks good I was only curious to the differences very nice. Not really a fan of the fogs (I think they look out of place) but they light up the road