UKDM meets Dragon Run(56k warning)

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Some of you might know I just came back from the dragon run. Thought i share some pics, those of you that dont know about dragon run its 318 turns in 11 miles,! located around Fontana Dam, NC! Enough talk, onto the pics!

Thats it for now...

speedin

The Transporter
Is that road really any fun anymore with all the cops? From what I hear you basically have to stick right to the speed limit.

And is that a girl driving? lol

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
looks real nice bro. UKDM taillights?? i likey
:lol:yea i just have ukdm taillights :roll:

Is that road really any fun anymore with all the cops? From what I hear you basically have to stick right to the speed limit.

And is that a girl driving? lol
really there arnt that many cops on the road, I may of only counted less than 10 the time i was there.. but when they are around there they are very sneaking! Luckily cars/bikes always warn you for cops. After 6-7 they leave than we have road to ourselves,haha Night runs are so much fun, but half to watch out for the boars! Speed Limit is 30mph and my average speed threw out the week was probably 40 to 60 in some areas.er 30+ tegs stayed at the villa, Saw some nice expensive cars like lotus,porsche , the new 370z. All owners were very nice and very approachable.But its not for everyone, I enjoy driving the road and seeing sick cars.

was cleared in 15mins...and that's my gf andee driving. I did have two small problems though, I had major rubbing issues on my passenger side tire, need to roll fenders badly! so I had to raise the front up a bit, and i need a new steering wheel now..

Last edited:

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Looks fun man!

I always see the rear fog on either side of the bumper... is there a correct side?

Jay417

Beast From The East
The Dragon Run looks like it was a blast. Just be carefull and dont let Takumi and his AE86 drift by you..lol

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Fog light surpose to be on whichever side the driver is on. Mine came from rhd ukdm and hopefully one day ill be rhd!

Yea the drift cars were far and few when I was there. I'll be going next year with new upgrades I need to test out!

Jay417

Beast From The East
Fog light surpose to be on whichever side the driver is on. Mine came from rhd ukdm and hopefully one day ill be rhd!

Yea the drift cars were far and few when I was there. I'll be going next year with new upgrades I need to test out!
I really wanna find out if there is something like The Dragon Run in MA. I'm doing some performance upgrades also and would like to test em out on roads like these.