Ukdm Teg

patrick4588

Integra God
dont use those pulleys. they are more damage than harm, especially the crank pulley. you are much better off going with a fluidampr. hell ill send you a stock crank pulley if you promise not to destroy your engine with that pos aem crank pulley. ever heard of engine harmonics?

lro255

UKDM
dont use those pulleys. they are more damage than harm, especially the crank pulley. you are much better off going with a fluidampr. hell ill send you a stock crank pulley if you promise not to destroy your engine with that pos aem crank pulley. ever heard of engine harmonics?
I did do some research on the pulley and i didn't find any negative info on them. I was thinking on using my ls crank but i don't know what size of belt i need for my ac, p.steering and altenator.

and to contribute some good to the thread, the new parts look pimp son!!! what bearings are you going with?
OEM, will be doing measurings either tomorrow or fri.

patrick4588

Integra God
your crank wont make a difference on what size belts to use; only the crank pulley size. and honestly, you have to tighten those down anyway, i bet the part number is the same for all of them.

patrick4588

Integra God
Each time the air/fuel mixture inside a cylinder is ignited, the combustion that occurs creates a torque spike that is applied to the crankshaft through the piston and rod. This torque spike is so severe that it not only turns the crankshaft, it actually twists the crankshaft ahead of its normal rotation and then the crankshaft rebounds. This twisting action is known as torsional vibration. When these torque spikes and forces get into phase with the natural frequency, critical torsional harmonic vibrations occur and can be seriously destructive to the bearings and the crankshaft. the stock crank pulley works, and it'll be okay, but if you're modifying your engine, you're throwing out the overall balance created in the engine from the factory, necessarily increasing the forces being applied on the internals of the engine as you increase HP. Getting a lightened pulley will lower the pulley's ability to absorb the vibrations from your engine and will cause your internals to experience excessively more wear. Dampers are designed to control those destructive vibrations.i will be using a fluidampr soon. they have fluid in the pulley's to absorb the vibrations and keep wear to a minimum. using a lightened crank pulley is like putting oil from a gas station in your car and only changing it every 8000 miles.

x4thGenCafe

StaysSlammed
hell ya man. I just got my teg about a month ago and have alway wanted to go ukdm.

i had an that i did up all ukdm.

glad to see there's others out there not afraid to be "Uncool and all JDM "

hahaha

goood work and keeep it up son

kleenkreativ

Can you guys tell me what those mean - "UKDM, JDM," etc...
I know quite a bit about cars/engines, etc., but not much about Integras or imports in general, really - pretty new to it all.

patrick4588

Integra God
usdm - united states domestic market
jdm - japanese domestic market
ukdm - united kingdom domestic market

its just where the parts are sold

lro255

UKDM
Ok I got my self an upgrade version of a pr-3 cause I want the high comp. But my eagle rods won't fit. Now what should I do?

Options:

1. Take them to a machine shop and get the eagle's compress in the pistons. I was told it would cost around $40.

2. Get stock rods with arp bolts $185+

3. Get Wiseco/JE/CP pistons. $440+

If you done the pr-3 with eagle please let me know how much you paid.

lro255

UKDM
Again i would like to say sorry for the fake sale. As right now my cousin is not allowed to driving in my house ontil he buys me something for the teg. I can't really make him pay to much cause he really helped me out with the buildup. but trust me he will pay hard.