unbelieveable but true

00tegls

i had a guy smash my hatch with his hands and kick in my quarter panel, in the middle of traffic can you believe that? the guy was musta been smoking something because he didnt care at all. still looking for the guy and the bar in my car will surly make up for the damages :) oh btw i called the cops, this guy was on foot and they still couldnt catch him. way to go police -_-

rockadilla

thats right.
dude even if i was in traffic i woulda jumped out my car and put a beatdown on his face... that sucks dude sorry to hear :(

00tegls

i didnt catch him because i wasnt gonna leave my car at a red light and chase after a guy. i had my girlfriend in the car too. the guy was twice my size and swung at me thru my window. my breaker bar was behind my seat so i didnt have time to get outta my car and grab it because he was right there. he seemed to be crazy like drug addict crazy who needed his fix. all i can say is when i do see him again walking in the middle of the effing street again (thats how this all started, he was walking in the middle of the street and i slamed on my breaks and he thought i was gonna hit him) im gonna hit him with my car because hes not in a walk way. see what you get for being nice to someone?

DAKIDLUK

boywonder
he would have been dead at the spot no matter how big use that bar upside his head an he would have shrunk down to your size real quick