UNique "stock " RS ? or just new to me..

wobet

RS SPECIAL EDITION? :o
Ok so. In my RS SE it has two switches and a little round mini speaker thing under the steering wheel side of the dashbored. My guess was a car alarm, It looks stock and I was wondering if anyone else has this in there car?

Also My stereo is stock, but double din size, because of an equalizer. I am going to install a new afermarket stereo and I was wondering what I could do to replacec that big empy space where the equalizer will be removed

95 JDM DC2

double din dash kit from walmart, will put a slot under the cd player to hold little shit.... and for the switches and mini speaker you have.... i have no clue, i've never seen that in any integra i've seen.

heritage36

The equilizer was a somewhat rare accessory. I had one in my first GSR before I replaced it with a CD player and a pocket.

ls/lownslow

pics please of said speaker and switches

also would like to see the radio

wobet

Ill take a picture and post them tonight. I would love to figure it out. It was really cleanly installed, looks almost stock

wobet

double din dash kit from walmart, will put a slot under the cd player to hold little shit.... and for the switches and mini speaker you have.... i have no clue, i've never seen that in any integra i've seen.
are you from canada or is walmart american to?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
looks oem to me.

check the plate in the engine to see if it says 'honda motor co canada'

my 91 Si was from canada and it had an amber cluster km/h big with mph small, climate control and radio.

wobet

looks oem to me.

check the plate in the engine to see if it says 'honda motor co canada'

my 91 Si was from canada and it had an amber cluster km/h big with mph small, climate control and radio.
my cluster is green, big km/h small mph. no climate control i dont think, but it has that stereo EQ. The plate in the engine? How do i check that?

wobet

alright, and what does OEM actually mean? < im still Nub, always been ino cars but have no backround lol,

DagoAcura92

Ok so. In my RS SE it has two switches and a little round mini speaker thing under the steering wheel side of the dashbored. My guess was a car alarm, It looks stock and I was wondering if anyone else has this in there car?
The Switches don't look oem. Where is the speaker thing?

DagoAcura92

Can u get a better picture? Are we looking at an upside down picture? I still say that is not oem, judging by the harness coming out of it and its mount.