Universal Technical Instituted

Vistec R

if you guys have heard of this school and are planning to go well DOnt they fucking Sucks welll atleast the Pennslvania campus does its waste of money. They tell you so much bull shit about the school and wen u there its not like they say, There way of teaching is reading of power points that dont tell you enough info you barely see some lab work n wokr on cars they dont provide you with cars to work on Instructors SUCK ass. NOT WORTH IT i dotn remcomend it and I can have a list of peoples that wish they where out of there,.

See all this pics there all BULL SHIT

Last edited:

xboost

i don't know about over there but i was going to go to the one in IL just outside of Chicago,,,I've been there a few times there great It was like a dream for me to go there but there $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
it costs way too much, and its none of the classes will transfer over to universities.

if you guys are looking into this kinda thing, check out the T-Ten (Toyota Technical Education Network), Nissan ProCap, Honda PACT, etc. good training and a shit load cheaper. im going the T-Ten program right now, but i might switch over to the PACT

Vistec R

Eviloliv3 said:
it costs way too much, and its none of the classes will transfer over to universities.

if you guys are looking into this kinda thing, check out the T-Ten (Toyota Technical Education Network), Nissan ProCap, Honda PACT, etc. good training and a shit load cheaper. im going the T-Ten program right now, but i might switch over to the PACT
Get the F out here honda got school where is this school at? thats what i want to work on HONDA/Acuras

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
i dont know where else they have the program, but i know its starting at my school in the fall. we also have a Nissan, and Toyota program which include inifinity and lexus cars. weve already got some hondas and acuras, CRVs, Accords, TLs just to name a few. nothing real exciting. the closest thing to a sports car at my school is the MR2 Spyder

95teg

Stark State U. (or Stark Tech)
is where im headed.. they provide everything.. brand new cars.. the shop has recently been reloacated to an old dealership that they remodeled.. its awesome.. they make it so u work as if u are in a dealship.. and its only like $3000 a semester..

SilverSivic

Hahahaha that sucks my bro had the same problem but he went to ATC (Autamotive Training Center) and they said he was gonna make 40,000 a year easy and the only place that would hire him was jiffy lube.....a job you can get dropping out of highschool......

integ21

UTI suks balls, I went there for there CAD classes but 2 friends of mine enrolled in there Automotive classes and basically the recruiter made it sound like "the place to go" but when we got there it was shit. We stuck it out , I got my degree my 1 friend ended up droppin the class and the other graduated and got a tool kit , which was supposed to be a full set of snap-on tools but only got a lil handy tool box.

This is there Phoenix Campus by the way

integra3g

texas

one of my best friends is goin to the one in texas for auto body and he said it was really cool and everyone he talked to said they loved it. He said he saw alot of really nice cars there that were owned by the students. there was a pic of a bmw, audi, gti, and i think and integra