Update My Quest for a Perfect Street Suspension/Chassis has Started...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
really holy shit, is that with the adjustable endlinks that they come with.

where did you pick it up online? if online what site?
Yes, it came with adjustable endlinks. I got it through my friend. Who is also my tuner. Can't beat hook-ups.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
I don't know man. The price would be the same if you got it somewhere else because you'd still have to pay for shipping.
the guy by me said about $400 and the cheapest i found it (weksos) was $380. thats alright man, the guy by me owes me big time anyway cause my wilwood front brake kit is almost 2 months without me getting it. YES 2 MONTHS----he owes me BIIIIGGGG

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
the guy by me said about $400 and the cheapest i found it (weksos) was $380. thats alright man, the guy by me owes me big time anyway cause my wilwood front brake kit is almost 2 months without me getting it. YES 2 MONTHS----he owes me BIIIIGGGG
Nice. Keep us updated with your build man.

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
UP DATE....i hope you guys are staying tuned & enjoying thins as much as i am. these pics here are my black ASR reinforcement brace beaks lower tie bar & true 2 form test pipe...if you guys are wonder why i bought another beaks tie bar well my car was stolen 3 weeks ago.....anyway enjoy