Update on My car.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Well got rid of my other LS since it just stopped working for me and got this other LS motor. :D

Here's a few pics, sorry for the small pics, I took them with my phone.

JDM B18b :D
ACT Streelite Flywheel
Exedy Clutch

That's all for now on the motor, just another stock LS. :lol:
And just so you know, my car will be painted when I graduate in April, it's gonna be my graduation present, so yes....I will finally have a car all one color, ROM here I come. :)

Last edited:

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Back to red, dont wanna mess with takin it all apart again as in painting door jams, engine bay, etc etc.....I like red, for now. :p

Also forgot to mention I got some other new parts as well, except they are on the inside:

ITR rear seats, greddy shift knob, and some black carpet.....so HELL YEAH for interior (i didnt have any b4, lol).

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
nice...black carpet is gonna look hot i gotta get mine some day. do red put maybe add a little something extra in it so itll stand out from the rest of the red tegs. maybe a black flake.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
nexgenintegra said:
nice...black carpet is gonna look hot i gotta get mine some day. do red put maybe add a little something extra in it so itll stand out from the rest of the red tegs. maybe a black flake.
well Im not gonna keep it red forever, this is just to get it one color, eventually im gonna paint it the olive green i want.

Also forgot to mention. With this oh so cool jdm LS i get 10 more ponies and 10 more 10 torque and a 9.2:1 compression ratio, as compared to USDM LS motors....god....those are soooo weak and soooo yesterday. :roll: :lol:

Last edited:

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
integra4life29 said:
well Im not gonna keep it red forever, this is just to get it one color, eventually im gonna paint it the olive green i want.

Also forgot to mention. With this oh so cool jdm LS i get 10 more ponies and 10 more 10 torque and a 9.2:1 compression ratio, as compared to USDM LS motors....god....those are soooo weak and soooo yesterday. :roll: :lol:

lol. nice shoudlve said fuck the paint job and get a type r motor

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Well I always get shit about my paint, lol, so Im going with paint this time....plus I didnt have 4k to fork out for a type r, LOL. Vtec is sooo overrated anyways.....it's for stupid, stupid, stupid people. :lol:

So the plan for this motor is boost, come late July i should have this puppy boosted at around 8-10 psi on stock internals. Then I'll start building the motor for real boost.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
lol, guess you're the only one that cares, lol.....oh well. thanks for being the only one to comment, haha.

steelies_ftw

just uhm, when was there a jdm b18b, cuz frankly all Ls motors were built for the Us, there is an b18a and a b18b, the only reason why they are different is because they didnt start using b18b's till 94, and the a's were used b4 that, so yea jdm b18b? more like straight up Us only

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Nice man, new engine looks good. This should be a great time to clean your engine bay up. Oh and I like your idea with the paint job. I wish I would have spent more money on my tegs exterior instead of throwing it all in the engine.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
steelies_ftw said:
just uhm, when was there a jdm b18b, cuz frankly all Ls motors were built for the Us, there is an b18a and a b18b, the only reason why they are different is because they didnt start using b18b's till 94, and the a's were used b4 that, so yea jdm b18b? more like straight up Us only
They came in integras from 1991-1993 in japan, i didnt know they existed either, but they do. It says clear as day b18b on the plate and no its not a fake. Check it out for yourself, a lot of sites actually sell them and the numbers are different compared to the USDM one's.....sooo yeah they are out there. It was available on the 1991-1993 ESi integra. Either way it's gonna be boosted so it doesn't matter, I just know its JDM cuz it ends with just b, plus i got it from an actual wherehouse here in texas, not from some person off a forum.

Aussie said:
Nice man, new engine looks good. This should be a great time to clean your engine bay up. Oh and I like your idea with the paint job. I wish I would have spent more money on my tegs exterior instead of throwing it all in the engine.
Yeah I cleaned it up as much as possible, some stuff was just not gonna come off without a pressure washer, Im gonna spray it down again once i get it running, my friend has some degreaser they use at acura to clean motors. He said that stuff works really good, and it leaves a nice shine too. :p

ShinsenTuner said:
Where did you buy your front lip?
Bought it from choclate teg, he's on this forum, bought it as part of the front end i got from him.

Last edited: