Update on the GsR

aztecgsr

it match but then, the car is aztecgreen which will make them stand out even more and it probly look funny since the CF hood is on, so, if you look from far away looks like its all just a big chunck of black..what you can do is, buy the one piece, open them up spray the inner plastic(which is gray and yes, i've seen it before)black it'll look way kinda like the type r but, like i said before, its your car do what you want. i'll always have love for the G2's good luck with the gizzzzzzzzer

charlieGsR

hmm they look good but its too much of a stock look for me
would the jdm one peice white clear ones look good?(halos)

aztecgsr

yes, i agree with homie up top ^ save up for suspension.

my adj. tein coilovers are worth evey penny..cause whats the point trying to make your car fast if you can't control it ??

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I think you're talking about these, they are not JDM.

Those headlights are more expensive then the real JDM one pieces.

charlieGsR

ahh those are the ones im talking about.....aww they arent jdm....
so those wouldnt look good on my car?
and i have coilovers
i just dont know the brand and neither does the previous owner
but it said japan 2001.......
:S

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
The JDM thing means that the Japanese tegs came stock with that part. Seems like everything on ebay now is JDM. They even have JDM cavalier and focus parts.

Im also not saying that if its not JDM, its not cool. Everybody has there own style, those just arent mine.

SilverSivic

Ominous G2 said:
Dont think i wouldve done that. JDMs are the hotness. Probably my favorite thing I've done to mine.
Yeah scott is right his headights are the hotness i agree go with the one piece mainly because ppl say the halo burns out