Updates on my teg, new wheels!

IntegraC05

And yet another set of new wheels, better pics soon i hope

Rays G Games 77w 17x7, 17lbs each. and no I still have my rpf1's too, sold my ls mesh finally.

Well it's been a while since I've posted last, been really busy with school and work, but I busted my 17's after rounding a blind corner to find the a curb starting right there. So I have been rocking my black ls mesh and I wasn't in the market for wheels but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to own these wheels.

they are only on temp for a week or so, but i took some pics. These are taken with my point and shoot, but I'll have some better pics up soon.

Mods:
- AEM CAI V2
- DC Sports Header
- H&R Progressive Springs
- KYB AGX Shocks
- ITR Sway Bars
- Camber kits
- OEM ITR Wing
- OEM ITR Lip
- OEM Replica Skirts
- OEM Fogs
- 6000K HID's
- Enkei RPF1's (16x7, 13.7lbs each)
- Rays G Games 77w's (17x7, 17lbs each)
- Light Weight Flywheel
- JDM GSR LSD
- 55% Shorter Throw Short Shifter
- All I can think of right now

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Very nice man. What kind of flywheel and short shifter do you have?

IntegraC05

thanks guys, these were very cheap wheels, got them used for less then a set of ls mesh haha

IntegraC05

haha nice, well on a side note I autocrossed it on my mesh for the first time the other week and lost by under 2 seconds to the course designer in a awd car, and also less then 1.5 sec against a 400awhp evo mr (I know that is actually a decent amount of time but for my first time I'm happy)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
haha nice, well on a side note I autocrossed it on my mesh for the first time the other week and lost by under 2 seconds to the course designer in a awd car, and also less then 1.5 sec against a 400awhp evo mr (I know that is actually a decent amount of time but for my first time I'm happy)
I'm not surprised. Integras are great cars for autocross and it goes to show that driver skill can overcome horsepower.

IntegraC05

the part that made it really funny for me when when they announced my time, the people standing around were like WHAT?