upgrading audio and electrical setup?

BeatBox

Real Good!
Sorry for bumping an old thread. This is what came up in my search, and didn't want to start a new repeated thread.

Also, I wanted to comment on this post, which helped me in my search 8)

I have 1/0 gauge, but what path did you take, to run it to the trunk? Its a fatty wire and can only think of running it under my car.

Can someone help me with this?
theres a hole in the fire wall right by the batter tray, if you stand in front of the car it will be towards the Right lower corner of the battery
run the cable thru there, then under the carpet and to the back(i made holes on mine but its the same part where the hole in the firewall is)

if you want to run in thru the driver side theres a grommet to the right of the brake fluid container, run it thru to the other side, under the dash then under the carpet and to the back

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
is the carpet noticeably bubbled from the wires?
Any further away pics of engine bay?

BeatBox

Real Good!
is the carpet noticeably bubbled from the wires?
Any further away pics of engine bay?
no those r the only ones i have since the car is long gone
not really because u run the wires along the sides where the carpet turns up

dlo253

whats up!
Shiiit just got back on the road! How you been?

Nah is3, that shouldn't be a problem. If it is anything like the DA, there is actually quite a bit of room running along either side of the car, there is plenty of room for 0/1GA, I would assume DCs would have a similar situation goin on.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I don't think mods can change names. PM the Administrators. I asked OminousG2 (I think that's how you spell it) or you can ask JayJay.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
They could at least point you in the right direction, lol.
You would think.
I also pm'd jay jay a while ago about moving threads and changing username. No such luck on a reply

BS thread where ever we want them to be lol