USDM to JDM front end

daybidlay

okay, like the title says im planning on swapping my USDM to a JDM front end. im fairly new to modding the body of the car, so i was wondering if you needed to do anything other than just replacing the front end.

replies are greatly appreciated!

thank you for reading!

adudenamedjay

Lick My vTec solenoid
Its more than just a front end. Go to eBay and search integra jdm front end and you will see everything necessary

daybidlay

like grinding down some areas so it fits. because i drive an automatic, will it fit with the stock radiator?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
You need to completely weld on a new radiator support...... Have you researched this at all?

ATEGGY94

guess not as much as i should, thank you for all help! i greatly appreciate it
lol yea it comes with a radiator support and yes it will ft with auto radiator I'm doing a jam swap in the next few month with my auto so ill let you know how things turn out stay tuned

dc97

You can line it up with the bumper support bolts (12mm) then you got to cut a piece off each side of the apron, then spot weld the radiator support, this is all after you removed your old ones. Then you have to get a 91-93 integra hood cable and replace it with the one you have. Then you have to cut n splice the wires from the jdm headlight to your harness couple things are plug n play.