v6 dA???

MonkEYtec

so i had this crazy thought.. how bad ass would it be to have a v6 tegg?? i found some motors and stuff but i have no idea how big a pain in the ass it would be... has anyone ever heard of or seen it done??

DumaDa9

plenty of people put them into dc's i dont see why it would be a problem to put it into a da, either way its gonna be alot of fabrication

red.line

If I had buckets of money, I'd love to do a J-swap into my DB2 and then rebuild the B17 and swap that into an EK hatch. :)

DagoAcura92

Look Up J32 swaps. A lot of DC Integras and EG (?) Civics. Most of them have the valve covers and Intake Mani sticking out ot the hoods tho. I read about a DC that had extensive work done to avoid the cut open hood. The best looking one IMO.

j13

Keep It Clean
v6 swaps are done all the time to the DC's and EG's.

Converting it to RWD with a 1990 mustang 5.0 engine would be sick.

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
Look Up J32 swaps. A lot of DC Integras and EG (?) Civics. Most of them have the valve covers and Intake Mani sticking out ot the hoods tho. I read about a DC that had extensive work done to avoid the cut open hood. The best looking one IMO.
yup there's one around my area but he was riding hoodless last time I saw it lol..

dreamofjdm

2@DHD2r3@Th3H013Thread
my dream swap would be ej20?(sti)+chasis on the teggy, if i had the cash i would do it awd teggy ftw