V8 Awd

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
OMG a Ford! So I waxed up the Explorer this weekend and took some pics. I have it up for sale on Autotrader and Craigslist. Hopefully someone needs a good vehicle for towing or the winter. Then I can finish up a couple things I've been working on for the GSR.

I cleaned the headlights up quite a bit with Meguiar's PlastX. It worked pretty good considering I didn't sand them at all.

I never thought about owning a Ford until I came across this at a dealer. It was taken really good care of by the past owner. It also has the high output 5.0 and awd so it's awesome in rain, snow, or off-road. I was climbing some hills with it, didn't get any cool pictures of that. :(

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea, the awd system is awesome. It has a Ford 8.8 rear and a Dana 44 front axle and diff so it locks all four wheels when it needs to. I was really pleased owning this and would definitely consider owning another Ford. Everything on it is very heavy duty, I never feel like I'm going to break anything. :)

Prozon

Kris
Everything on it is very heavy duty, I never feel like I'm going to break anything. :)
If you like that you should see an F350's axles. They're about twice the size lol.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I bet, too bad I don't have any need for a truck that big :lol: I would either get another suv in the future or something like a ranger or tacoma.

j13

Keep It Clean
You should have taken advantage of that "cash for clunkers" program dealers had lol. Just messin man, good luck selling that...............ford.

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
it does look clean, except the headlights, there kind of a turn off to me =\ i kno you said you did plastx on them but maybe you should do it again with sanding this time. Its impressive to see headlights in great condition on a older car. At least for me

speedin

The Transporter
Lets keep it on topic guys. If you cant contribute to the sale than just dont post. Keep in mind your all spamming a mods FS thread.....

:mod:

First
On
Race
Day

j13

Keep It Clean
Even with 173k on the clock it runs perfect and every single thing works on it.
Nah man I'm just messin around. It looks to be in great condition and I bet its clean inside too :) you'll find a good owner, theirs people that need a big vehicle. And that V8 will sell it even faster.