WHO? anyone who is willing to make the drive
WHAT? cruise/lunch
WHEN? Date: August 2nd Time: 11 AM
WHERE? 708 S Royal Ave
Front Royal, VA 22630

WHY? CAUSE WE CAN BITCHES!!!!!

For details, please send a PM to jdmjim or me red98teg

UPDATE ON FOOD
well we didnt get enough people to say they would bring stuff for everyone. so as far as food goes its going to be Bring Your Own Food

People Who WILL be Attending:
red98teg
JDMJIM + friend
hondagod_666
mirrorimg
acclude +3
ryan1998gsr+1
teggygrl08+3
cheesenip

Last edited:

mirrorimg

So how far out are you talking? The 25th of July or the 1st of august? I think for the number of member on ci this sucker has to be way further out to get a fair amount of people. I can see this being maybe you, me, Robbie, Jim, and maybe a couple more people, but it won't be many more than that.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i cant see a calendar right now... so im not sure which weekend. and i dont know which one i would be free. ill know by later in the day

mirrorimg

The 25th isaweek from tomorrow and the 1st is The Saturday after that, if it helps you picture the days

mirrorimg

Well I'm not supposed to say anything paden, but we were waiting for you to move...

;) just kidding.

We have had some possible meets, but they never panned out. There was supposed to be one near me in newport news, but it rained that day, and the people who had said they would go lost contact with the initiator and canceled.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
You fuckers would wait until after I move to Texas to have a VA CI meet. :roll:
At least I threw one of the bigger VA area meets before you took off. :)

If I still had a drivable Integra, I'd be there.

FACK, no I wouldn't. My Dad's birthday is that weekend.

Well I'm not supposed to say anything paden, but we were waiting for you to move...

;) just kidding.

We have had some possible meets, but they never panned out. There was supposed to be one near me in newport news, but it rained that day, and the people who had said they would go lost contact with the initiator and canceled.
:moon: and fuck yo' couch too....lawls

At least I threw one of the bigger VA area meets before you took off. :)

If I still had a drivable Integra, I'd be there.

FACK, no I wouldn't. My Dad's birthday is that weekend.
That was a fun day...even though that idiot in the S10 rear ended me on the way there.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i am only the one who came up with the idea... i dont live up there and wouldnt know where to have it

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
pick a place in VA or DC that is either a scenic fun road to drive or a cool place for us all to chill and BBQ or something