VA Snow 2009

cvc7chris

Hustler
here are pics i took earlier. we're supposed to get up to a foot of snow. i live on big hill so the road is deserted right now

feel free to post some of your own

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I have about 7-8 in my yard, it changed over to a mix for a few hrs but its back to snow..and a ton of it. Ill go snap some pics here soon

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
Freeeeeeeee Snow, Come And Get It, Bring Your Truck, Uhaul, Trailor & Help Yourself Ppl!

i wish the roads in PA clean like VA's roads from the pics of cheese :(

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Freeeeeeeee Snow, Come And Get It, Bring Your Truck, Uhaul, Trailor & Help Yourself Ppl!

i wish the roads in PA clean like VA's roads from the pics of cheese :(
thats not the state that did that, its a guy who lives nn the end my street. Damn him...ruining all the fun

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
hahaha u guys are wimps, what is that like 6 inches of snow? Well we got this storm in colorado a month ago and its still melting! :shock: here's when it came..

^OVER 15 INCHES!

^yeah look at the table or the side of my porch in the background.

^this was after some of the snow was plowed and then it snowed another 8 inches.. and i had already brushed the 14 inches off my car lol. i plowed the snow lol.

^After i drove it through the first storm. LOOK how much snow is in my front end!!!

Last edited:

AmberLynne

hahaha Jim thats so funny. :lol: All those fancy houses and cars, and there all out in the snow. haha.

Imma take some pics soon, my friends comin to get me so we can sled!! I hope she doesnt hurt herself getting over here!!

mirrorimg

I lol at Robbie previously saying he would clear out space in the garage for the SRT.

I guess that didnt happen

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I lol at Robbie previously saying he would clear out space in the garage for the SRT.

I guess that didnt happen
i dont care bout that car any more, or the booger.
Shit...roads are baller around here, looks like it rained. Thanks to the dude on the end of my st with a snow plow

Last edited:

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
i love snow, but damn i hope we dont get that much snow in MO this year, I wouldnt be able to drive my car for a week! Last year I couldnt drive it for 3 days...