Vacation

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
In a few hours i will be on my way to sunny Hawaii. Maui to be exact. ill be thinking about you all.... SIKE!!!

Ill post pics here when i get back a week from tomorrow

8)

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i hope you drown, jon...

fucking show off...lol jp have funnnnnnnnn bitch!

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
Lets just say i had an awesome time... i actually drunk dialed people... Vanessa on here was one of them, but she is too cool to answer.

ill post the pics when i get a chance to

G3GirL

Eviloliv3 said:
Lets just say i had an awesome time... i actually drunk dialed people... Vanessa on here was one of them, but she is too cool to answer.

ill post the pics when i get a chance to
heyyyyyyyyyyyy i think i drunk dialed you last night but im not sure. goodnight i'm tired. bye whorebag

LStegg

1 bad LS
Lucky bastard. I could use a trip there or mabey Jamaica. I heard they greet you w/ blunts when you get off the plane there. If thats true thats what I call a welcome party ! Its probably just :bs: though. Anyway have fun man. :banana:

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
JdmITRCinci said:
you lucky ass bring back some hawain girls for slow_99integra you know he wants em
WHAT?! Hey it aint like that......NO Fuck it I aint gonna lie, bring me back some girlie girls. HOOK A BROTHA UP!

G3GirL

BOOOOOO! if i wanted to see scenery, i'd look outside my window. where are the pics of the people? lol

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
Our View...

Around Town...

I got a thing about wooden people....

Sculpture Garden...

Crater 10,023 feet above sea level