valve cover stud problem

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
My buddy and I went to change the front brakes, plugs, and wires on his 92 gs and we ran into a problem. while swapping his wires he noticed one of the studs was broken off. He had the valve cover gasket changed awhile back so he thinks the shop over tightened it but they wont do anything for him. anyways the one that is broken is the one that the ground wire runs to. I am just wondering if its alright to take that wire and run it on the same bolt as the one that splices off of it. He also checked some of the other studs and thinks they are almost broken off but doesnt want to take them off and break it. So whats the best thing to do. can just the stud be fixed. thanks.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
whats the best way to get the broken one out

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
i picked up the stud today so we will hopefully get it fixed this week. thanks for the help

bfatdaintegra

IM motorvated
if u ever break a bolt off in the head or block where u cant get it they make a tool called an easy out its a special drill bit u drill it out then u reverse it out

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
if u ever break a bolt off in the head or block where u cant get it they make a tool called an easy out its a special drill bit u drill it out then u reverse it out
yeah i have a set of those. luckily it still had enough to grab onto to pull them out.