Valvetrain brands for an LS?

lstec

im going to go ahead and get a ls , the main purpose is all the silly gooses :shock: at my school ranting about how vtec is the only thing that makes a honda worth shit. So im going to boost most def with a Drag Gen 3, my question is after blowing a vavle on the lsvtec is does any compkanies make good vavletrain for a ls head?? IF so which im sure they do where can i look. Thanks guys.

AllmotorLS

www.gude.com

Tell your buddies with Vtec setups they need to grow up. My LS motor does and has womped on 45 out of 50 Vtec setups. Doesn't matter what motor in what car. If that Vtec motor doesn't have headwork, cams or a new ECU, it isn't anything special.

Besides, EVERYONE and their Mom has Vtec. I'm quite tired of hearing, "Vtec this and Vtec that." If it's so great, how come I make Vtec owners look and feel so stupid? :D

BTW, I rev to 8500 just like them... but I don't have that "cool" Vtec sound. :(

JOEY

get a skunk2 valvetrain with your head work. ls motors have a lot of potential. my friend had an ls with an AEM intake and a 50shot of NX and he was hitting 13.5 or 13.6 cant remember exactly but it was one of those. oh yeah that was with a full interior!!!

Spectacula Acura

all you need to remember is that your LS is a bigger motor then the vtec by a few hundred cc i believe so a little time, and money your LS can beat down vtec. Plus who vtec is hp in low rpms who races in low rpms? LS pride AB 8)

LarGray

question

i wanna now if you take a Ls and what do you have do to make it faster than a gsr w/ vtec?